Circles of Support is Hiring!!!…Assistant Regional Program Leader Needed. Click here for Job Description
- Foster an environment of acceptance for the individual’s return to the community
- Promote positive social interaction and responsibility
- Focus on the future rather than the past
- Focus on the individual’s strengths and struggles
- Plan for success
- Support and recognize individual accomplishments
- Mobilize community resources
- Click here for a March 29, 2018 story from the Post Crescent on an exceptional volunteer
- Click here for a February 13, 2018 story from FOX 11 on the Circles of Support.
- Click here for a June 12, 2017 column from the Oshkosh Northwestern on the need for volunteers for Circles of Support.
- Click here for a March 23, 2017 story from The Post-Crescent about the value of volunteering for Circles of Support.
- Click here for a July 17, 2016 story from the Oshkosh Northwestern on our group’s visit to a Timber Rattlers game.
- Click here to see a June 2, 2016 Eye On Oshkosh video interview with Circles of Support regional director Anne Strauch.
- Click here for an Oct. 31, 2015 story from The Post-Crescent about Sandra Sweney, a longtime volunteer for Circles of Support.
- Click here for an Oct. 29, 2015 column by Alison Dirr of The Post-Crescent (Appleton/Fox Cities) on Circles of Support.
- Click here for a May 10, 2015 Green Bay Press-Gazette story on how Circles of Support changes lives.
- Follow us on Facebook!
People helping people transition from incarceration to the community.
Promote safer communities through successful transition.