People helping people transition from incarceration to the community.
Promote safer communities through successful transition.
Circles of Support will…
- Foster an environment of acceptance for the individual’s return to the community
- Promote positive social interaction and responsibility
- Focus on the future rather than the past
- Focus on the individual’s strengths and struggles
- Plan for success
- Support and recognize individual accomplishments
- Mobilize community resources
Stay up-to-date with us!
- Click here for a May 10, 2015 Green Bay Press-Gazette story on how Circles of Support changes lives.
- Click here for an Oct. 29, 2015 column by Alison Dirr of The Post-Crescent (Appleton/Fox Cities) on Circles of Support.
- Click here for an Oct. 31, 2015 story from The Post-Crescent about Sandra Sweney, a longtime volunteer for Circles of Support.
- Follow us on Facebook!